- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Community View
South Sea Pines Drive 97 is a beautifully-appointed home in Sea Pines that is just steps away from the beach path and offers a large, private pool.
• Third Row Home (adjacent to beach path) – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
• Square Feet: 2872
• Updated Kitchen (stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and gas stove)
• Private Pool/Spa (Pool and/or spa heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Queen, Two Bunk Beds
• Wet Bar with Ice Maker
• Screened Gazebo
• Wireless Internet
• Propane Grill
• Not a Pet Friendly Property
The highlight of the home is the massive, private swimming pool and spa with expansive wrap-around decking. There is a spacious, fully-equipped kitchen that includes top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The breakfast bar and nook provide casual table seating, while the formal dining room offers a traditional dining table for eight. The open floor plan of the living area includes contemporary decor, a big screen television, DVD/VCR/CD player, wet bar and fireplace with stone hearth. The pool area includes patio furniture, a gas BBQ grill and a nearby screened gazebo, ideal for outdoor dinners. The garage is not available for guest use.
The master bedroom offers a king bed and private bathroom with a large walk-in shower. The junior suite is isolated down a private hallway with a queen bed and private bathroom. Bedroom three has a queen bed and newly renovated bathroom. The fourth bedroom has two twin bunks with a private bathroom. Each bedroom also has it's own television.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of of RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while two bustling marinas offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More