My husband and I and our friends spent a wonderful fun-filled week at this spacious St. Andrews Common condo enjoying warm temperatures and crystal blue skies the entire time. Our accommodations were tastefully decorated and comfortable for all. The kitchen was fully equipped (though a few more coffee mugs might be a welcome asset), the beds were comfy, and we all had plenty of room to spread out and relax. It really exceeded our expectations. We so enjoyed our second floor view of the pool and golf course beyond from our private deck. It was delightful in the afternoon sunshine. We walked the beach... different every day, played golf, explored the wealth of consignment shops in the area, did some sight-seeing, and sampled some delicious seafood at a variety of spots on the island. We wish we could have stayed longer. Do hope we have the opportunity to return for another visit. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely home with us!
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Community View
- Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPRING
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Pedal into Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BIKE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
- Early Summer Savings on Hilton Head Island!
- Promo Code: EARLY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/05/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 02/25/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
St. Andrews Commons 1777 is a one bedroom, plus loft, condo located a walk or bike ride away from the beach in Palmetto Dunes. This particular condo is located on the second floor, which is accessed by stairs only.
The living room has a flat screen TV and access to a private balcony. The kitchen has tiled countertops and is fully equipped, while the dining room offers seating for six. Additional amenities include internet and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom offers one king bed and a private bathroom. The loft is accessed by a spiral staircase and has two twin beds. There is also a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping options.
St. Andrews Commons villas are nestled alongside the George Fazio golf course in Palmetto Dunes and are a bike ride away from the beach. This complex offers guests a private, complex swimming pool, large sundeck and pavilion. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, tennis and miles of bike paths.
Palmetto Dunes Features: The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and guest fitness and tennis centers. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, watersports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.