- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Lagoon View
Stoney Creek 16 is a four-bedroom (plus loft), four-bath Sea Pines home that sits on the fairway of the 11th hole of the Heron Point Golf Course. This stylish vacation rental boasts a pond view, an outdoor entertainment area with a hammock, private pool (not able to be heated), and separate grilling area.
• Lagoon/Golf View Home – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedroom + Loft, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
• Square Feet: 3717
• Private Pool (does not heat)
• 1st Floor Bedding; Queen, Queen
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, King
• Loft Bedding: Queen
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The spacious living room offers a flat-screen TV and access to the pool area. An updated kitchen includes granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, with a formal dining room that offers skylights and a second large flat-screen television. There are a total of seven flat screen televisions in this home all with high definition cable and the NFL Channel. The new stereo system that has Apple Airway, AM/FM receiver, and a CD player can be played throughout the first floor of the home.
The master bedroom features a king bed (second floor), large-flat screen TV and a separate sitting area. The attached master bathroom includes a garden tub and stand-alone shower. Bedroom two also offers a king bed (second floor) plus a private balcony overlooking the pool area. Bedrooms three and four offer a queen bed in each room (both on first floor) and attached private bathrooms. A loft has been converted into a fifth bedroom, offering a queen bed and children's entertainment area.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.