- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Marsh View
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Eat. Play. Stay!
- Promo Code: STAY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/20/2018 - 06/09/2018Bookable Dates: 04/18/2018 - 05/30/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Stoney Creek 268 is a one bedroom villa located just a short walk from Harbour Town in Sea Pines.
The living room has a flat screen TV and access to a private patio that overlooks the marsh and offers a charcoal grill. The kitchen is fully equipped, while the dining room offers seating for four. Additional amenities include internet and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom offers one queen bed (second floor open loft style), flat screen TV and a private bathroom. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping area.
Stoney Creek is located a short walk from the dining, shopping and activities of Harbour Town in Sea Pines. This complex offers guests a large, complex swimming pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.