- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- 2 Half Baths
- Community View
Stoney Creek 299 is a two bedroom villa located just a short walk from Harbour Town in Sea Pines.
• Courtyard View Condo – Sea Pines
• 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1614
• 3 Flat Screen Televisions
• Complex Swimming Pool (not heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: Sleeper Sofa
• 2nd Floor Bedding: Queen, Two Twins
• No Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The living room has a flat screen TV and access to a private patio. The kitchen is fully equipped, while the dining room offers seating for six. This condo also offers a private washer/dryer and wireless internet.
The master bedroom offers one queen bed (second floor) and a private bathroom. The guest bedroom has two twin beds (second floor) and a private bathroom. Both bedrooms have flat screen televisions. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping options.
Stoney Creek is located a short walk from the dining, shopping and activities of Harbour Town in Sea Pines. This complex offers guests a large, complex swimming pool.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- Mountain Biking
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More