- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Community View
Surf Scoter 2 is a newly renovated, four bedroom home that is only six rows from the beach in Sea Pines.
• 6th Row Home – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
• Square Feet: 1838
• Newly Remodeled Living Room and Kitchen
• Private Pool (Pool heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• Bedding: King, King, Two Twins, Two Twins, Sleeper Sofa
• 6 Flat Screen Televisions
• Propane & Charcoal Grills
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
The superb layout of this single level home includes great bedroom separation each with its own bathroom, spacious living room and dining room combination, eat-in kitchen and a separate den. There are six TVs in the home including a large 52 inch flat screen, high definition TV in the den and 43 inch flat screen in the living room . Each bedroom also features a 32 inch flat screen smart television. The private pool can be heated seasonally for an additional fee as well. Perfectly located between Harbour Town and South Beach, this 6th row ocean home has direct access to the beach.
Bedroom one and two both offer one king bed in each room, while bedrooms three and four have two twin beds in each room. There is also a queen sleeper sofa for extra sleeping area.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More