- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Baths
- Community View
- March Madness
- Promo Code: MARCH
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/06/2019 - 04/19/2019Bookable Dates: 03/04/2019 - 04/01/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Whistling Swan 3 is ideal for multiple families - offering three bedrooms in the main home and two bedroom in the pool house, as well as multiple living rooms. It is just a two minute walk to the beach via the beach path.
• 4th Row Home – Sea Pines
• 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
• Square Feet: 3310
• Large Pool Deck
• Private Pool (does not heat)
• Main House Bedding: King, Two Twins, Two Twins, Sleeper Sofa
• Pool House Bedding: Queens, Two Twins, Sleeper Sofa
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Pet Friendly Property
The main living room has a contemporary design with seating for seven. Two adjacent dining areas offer a combined seating for twelve. Connected to the dining and living areas is the updated kitchen that overlooks the pool deck. It features stainless steel appliances, flat top stove and granite countertops.
A den is located just off the dining area that has a door to allow privacy in between the rooms. This room also offers access to the pool deck and a separate access point to the beach path. In the den is a sleeper sofa and additional seating options to accommodate up to five. An updated bathroom with a stand-alone shower and washer and dryer is also located off the den.
Located off the main living room, stairs lead to a hallway of three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed and private bathroom. Two rooms have two twin beds and share a hallway bathroom. All of the bathrooms throughout the entire house have showers.
The pool house has a private entrance via the driveway; it has lots of windows and a great casual setup. A bedroom with a queen bed connects to a room with two twin beds, via a bathroom. Both bedrooms have a private access from the kitchen, which has a stove, oven, mini-fridge, sink and dishwasher. The dining nook, which has multiple seating options for up to six, flows to the family room that has a couch and additional chairs to accommodate five. An additional bathroom is located adjacent to the kitchen and nook. Multiple sliding doors offer pool views and immediate access to the pool deck.
A private pool is the central point of the home (pool is not able to be heated). It has a spacious deck, with multiple lounge chairs and a dining area. Additional amenities include wi-fi and a gas grill.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot during Easter or RBC Weeks and Memorial Day through Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.