- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Community View
44th Avenue 13
Isle Of Palms, SC
This family friendly 3 bedroom cottage is only one block from the beach. The landscaped private backyard includes a large deck, swimming pool, and outdoor jungle gym. The cozy interior has hardwood floors, a living room fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen including a gas stove, flat screen TVs, wireless internet, and a separate sunroom with a bar for entertaining. There are two full baths and will accommodate up to eight guests. Square Feet 2400
LIVING AREAS: The living room offers an entertainment center with a nice collection of books, a flat screen TV with DVD player, surround sound and digital cable. A gas fireplace is available to warm the room on cool days ahardwood floors with exposed beam ceilings that add to its character. Very comfortable overstuffed couches and charming fixtures add a sense of playfulness to this home. The dining room features pendant lighting above the table and will accommodate six guests easily. The well equipped kitchen has ample counter space and cabinets accented by tile floors . A Dacor stove with 6 burners and a double oven that is sure to please cooks and foodies. The tiled sunroom that leads to the backyard includes a large flat screen TV, a futon sofa that will pull out to a double bed, and a bar that seats up to four people with a small refrigerator. The deck provides a gas grill, a picnic table, and 4 Adirondack chairs for poolside lounging. The large fenced yard is nicely landscaped, and includes a jungle gym for the kids and a private pool.
BEDROOMS The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, flat screen TV, and includes a full private bath with a stall shower. The second bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, a flat screen TV and shares the full hall bath with a shower/tub combination. The third bedroom is also furnished with a queen bed, flat screen TV and shares the full hall bath.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.