- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
This beautiful, traditional style home is within easy walking distance to the beach and features a front porch that spans the front of the home. A charming stained glass transom caps the front door, and hardwood floors run throughout the first floor. With three bedrooms and two and a half baths, it will accommodate up to six guests. Guest enjoy access to wireless internet. Please do note, stays of two or three nights in this home will incur a cleaning fee of $220. This fee will be added to the reservation after booking. Also, between May and September, a Saturday to Saturday stay is required. Square Feet 1800
FIRST FLOOR A spacious kitchen with expansive counters and tile floors includes a writing desk and is separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar that seats four guests. The adjacent dining area seats eight at the table, and is connected to a furnished screened porch that seats six, but could accommodate eight in a pinch. A connecting deck area has a gas barbecue grill. The living room features hardwood floors, and ample seating which includes a sleeper sofa. A wood-burning stove perches in a corner. The entertainment center houses a TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable. A half bath is off the hall. A cheerful bedroom is furnished with two twin beds. There is also a bedroom furnished with a queen bed, which has its own TV and private bath with shower/tub combination.
SECOND FLOOR: The entire second floor is the master suite. The bedroom is furnished with a king bed, and there is a sofa as well. The TV has expanded tier cable, and a glass-paneled door leads to a furnished sundeck. The master bath includes a stall shower and a claw footed bathtub.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.