This house has plenty of space for a large family. The pool was perfect and there were lots of pool/beach toys at the house. It is just a short walk to the beach without having to cross any roads. The kids loved their room. We will certainly stay here again!
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Baths
- Community View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Located outside of Wild Dunes, this non-smoking home features boasts a private 32 x 16 foot heated pool (not heated in the coldest, winter months, call for details). A deck, screened porch, flat screen TV in living room, wireless internet access, and a Jacuzzi bathtub are other features of this home. This six bedroom, six bath home accommodates up to fourteen guests comfortably. This home rents Saturday to Saturday only, year round. Square Feet 3500
FIRST FLOOR: Full hall bath, Great Room with large dining table (seats 12), living area with plenty of seating, a large screen TV, and wet bar; open kitchen with counter seating, breakfast table, access to laundry room, equipped with an extra refrigerator. A sliding door from the breakfast area leads to the back deck and pool. A gas grill and table seating on the deck allow for outdoor dining. A den features a sleeper sofa, big screen TV, plus a full bath, and access to the spacious screened porch. One bedroom on the first floor is furnished with a King bed, TV, screened porch access, shares a jack & jill bath with a Queen bedroom, which also has a TV and access to the screened porch. Another bedroom is furnished with a Queen bed, small TV, and full bath.
SECOND FLOOR: The second floor Master bedroom has a Queen bed, large TV, and a private bath with jetted tub, and deck access. The fifth bedroom has three twin beds. An additional bedroom has two Twin beds, each with a trundle beneath, and a full bed, plus a TV. A den is equipped with a sleeper sofa, built in desk, TV and DVD player, plus a full bath and deck access. The deck is furnished with a large dining table, and offers some views of the pool around around the corner.
This home does NOT have a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, community swimming pool and bike trails. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
Bathroom FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.