Great location even though not on the beach the view felt as if you were with the vacant lot across the street. The large front room, dinning room and kitchen open floor plan and wrap around porch was a perfect size for a big family wedding celebration catered dinner. There was plenty of dishes, silver, glasses and cooking utensils and with two refrigerators and an ice machine it was perfect. The architectural details were well done. The only thing that could be improved on would be the comfort of some of the beds. Overall it was excellent and we hoped to return.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This executive style home with private pool features an adjacent shower area and dressing rooms. No main roads to cross to beach! This home features an inverted floor plan with two screened porches on the first floor, and open porches with an octagonal dining area on the second floor. There are beautiful Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout the home, and Corian countertops in all bathrooms. This home also has an elevator. Guests enjoy wireless internet access. Square Feet 4500.
FIRST FLOOR: The first floor has a large entrance hall that flows into a spacious den, which has TV with extended tier cable, and a CD player. There are four carpeted bedrooms, each with private bath, ceiling fan, and TV with expanded tier cable. Bedding consists of a king bed, a bedroom with a queen bed, a bedroom with two twin beds, and an additional bedroom with two twin beds and a double sleeper sofa. A furnished screened porch is a great place to enjoy being outside.
SECOND FLOOR: The second floor has a beautiful spacious kitchen with a black granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinetry. The large island, which includes two dishwashers, has seating for up to four guests. The dining area, which has an ocean view, is adjacent to kitchen, and seats up to eight guests. Sliding glass doors open to the furnished porch, which has rocking chairs, and seating for four for dining al fresco. The living room has a leather sofa and wingback chair, plus additional seating. A flat-screen TV with expanded tier cable and DVD player, and a CD player are available for your entertainment. A gas fireplace with brick surround anchors the room, and large windows provide plenty of light and a lovely view. A door leads out to the furnished deck. The master suite is furnished with a king bed and has a tray ceiling and cove lighting. The wet bar is located under the cupola and has a full-sized refrigerator and granite counter, and a cafe table with two chairs.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
This home does not have a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, pool and bike trails.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.