- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Baths
- Community View
Abalone Alley 13
Isle Of Palms, SC
Featuring beautiful golf course views, this home is the perfect place for a quiet family getaway. With 2 Master suites, 3 guest bedrooms and 3 sofa sleepers, this house can accommodate 14 people. The elegant Lowcountry style creates a relaxed environment for both quiet solitude and family gathering. Guests in this home enjoy hardwood flooring throughout, a gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry, wireless internet access, elevator, upstairs and downstairs laundry facilities, plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, outdoor gas grill and private pool. Square Feet 3756
FIRST FLOOR The cozy living area includes a flat-screen TV, ceiling fan, and a gas fireplace which creates a lovely focal point for the room. Guests can also access the pool deck, which includes a barbecue grill, plenty of seating, and a private swimming pool with waterfall feature. The adjacent eat-in kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and a kitchen island which can seat up to 6 guests. In addition, there is a work area complete with wireless internet access. A door from the kitchen leads to the furnished screened porch, which opens to the pool deck. The dining room will accommodate up to 8 guests at the table. The first floor master suite is furnished with a four-poster king bed, and also includes a queen-size sleeper sofa, TV with expanded tier cable, and access to the pool deck. The master bath has a garden tub and separate shower, and double vanity.
SECOND FLOOR Upstairs, the second floor master bedroom is furnished with a king bed, and includes a queen size sleeper sofa, TV with expanded tier cable, and a private bath with garden tub and separate shower. French doors open up to the furnished second floor deck. A bedroom with a queen bed and two twin beds has a small writing desk and a private bath. Down the hall, there is a bedroom with a queen bed plus a twin sized sleeper sofa and a private bath. Finally, the second floor has a bedroom with a queen bed and three twin beds. This bedroom has a small flat-screen wall-mounted TV with expanded tier cable and a private bath.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, community swimming pool and bike trails. This home does not have a Wild Dunes Sports Card.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.