Condo is perfect place in relationship to the pool and ocean. Right on the water. The unit needs a little updating with the furnishings but overall very clean and quite large. Very nice updated kitchen appliances however and had everything that is needed. I would recommend and will most likely stay there again.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
This end-unit townhome has gorgeous direct ocean view and view of the community pool and is a short walk to the beach and free community swimming pool. Guests enjoy wireless internet. Square Feet 1650
The main living areas are located on the first floor. The living room has hardwood floors, flat screen TV with DVD and access to the beachfront screened porch. The kitchen features tile floors, double ovens, and a Jenn-Air cooktop. The dining area located between the kitchen and living room has seating for six. A bedroom with a Queen and bed and a set of twin bunks has a flat screen TV and access to the hall bath.
The remaining bedrooms are on the second floor. The master suite has a King bed, flat screen TV, and private bath. The master suite also features a private, ocean view deck. The last bedroom has King bed, flat screen TV, and private bath.
This home does NOT have a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, community swimming pool and bike trails.
Each Beach Club Villa includes free parking, screened porch and deck, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.