This house was perfect for five women. It was a pretty house and very clean. You could walk to the beach in five minutes or drive to historic downtown Charleston in 15. I would stay there again.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Community View
Imagine spending your vacation at the beach, in the ocean, by the pool, or on the tennis courts! 14 Beachside Drive is an elevated, single-level beach house, located just steps away from the beach and next to the county park. This traditional, nonsmoking home features skylights, ceiling fans, a deck, a screened porch, wireless internet access, flat screen TVs with DVD players in all bedrooms and the living room, and access to a community pool and tennis courts. The beach is a short walk from this home, and downtown Charleston is within an easy 25 minute drive. With three bedrooms and two baths, this home accommodates up to eight guests. Square Feet 1750
LIVING AREAS The large living room has high ceilings and skylights to let in the sun. There are two separate seating areas, one of which is furnished with a sleeper sofa. The dining area will seat up to six guests at the table, and is separated from the kitchen by a breakfast bar with additional seating for four. In the kitchen, an island with a cook top range provides seating for four more! The kitchen also includes a stereo system, and accesses the spacious screened porch, which is a perfect place for enjoying a morning cup of coffee or an after dinner drink. The dining table on the porch seats four guests, and there are some glimpses of the ocean through the trees if you look carefully. The main living areas of this home have laminate flooring, while the kitchen area is tiled.
BEDROOMS The laminate flooring is continued into the master bedroom, which is furnished with a queen bed and includes its own TV and a full private bath with a double sink vanity. A second bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and shares the full hall bath with a third bedroom, which is furnished with two twin beds. The second and third bedrooms both have carpet.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
Bedroom FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.