- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Community View
A snug cottage just a short walk to the beach, this home features a deck, screened porch, outside shower, ceiling fans, wireless internet, and access to a neighborhood swimming pool and tennis courts. There is also under-house parking and a wood-burning fireplace. This three bedroom, two bath home will accommodate up to six guests. Square Feet 1750. Please note: guest pays clean fee on stays of 3nts or less.
LIVING AREAS: From the deck of this home there are small ocean peeks between houses across the street to tempt guests. Lounge chairs offer a place to relax in the sun, and a furnished screened porch complete with ceiling fan leads into this home. A dining table seats up to six guests, allowing for al fresco dining. Throw open the curtains in the living room to catch small glimpses of the sunlight glittering on the ocean waves. The living room entertainment center includes a TV with VCR and expanded tier cable, and a CD/stereo system. The dining area seats six guests, and is separated from the kitchen by a pass-through counter. The kitchen includes a stainless steel flat-top range and has a tile-topped island which seats three guests. In the corner, a cafe table seats four guests, and is flanked by four windows.
BEDROOMS: To the left of the living room are two bedrooms. The first is furnished with a queen bed, and shares the full hall bath with the second bedroom, also furnished with two twin beds. From the windows of this second bedroom, small glimpses of the ocean may be seen between the homes across the street. The master bedroom is located off the right side of the living room and is furnished with a king bed. Large sliding glass doors open onto the furnished screened porch. The master bath includes a double sink vanity which can be separated from the rest of the bathroom for additional privacy. Every bedroom has a TV.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service.The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.