- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
Cameron Boulevard 3702
Isle Of Palms, SC
- Experience Winter On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: EXPERIENCE18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/20/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 09/07/2018 - 11/17/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Fall In Love With Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2018 - 11/30/2018Bookable Dates: 06/29/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Military Savings On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Bookable Dates: 04/30/2018 - 04/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Within an easy walk to the beach, this non-smoking home features multiple decks, a wet bar, and a whirlpool bathtub. With five bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths, this home accommodates up to twelve guests.(the garage and fireplace are not available for guests.) Guest have access to wireless internet. Square Feet: 3500
GROUND FLOOR: The ground floor of this home has a den with a wet bar and access to the first two bedrooms. A bedroom with a queen bed shares a full hall bath with another bedroom furnished with two twin beds.
FIRST FLOOR: The entryway and main living areas of this home are floored with lovely terra cotta tiles. To the right of the front door is the den. This cozy room is lined with built-in bookshelves and stocked with books. Furnishings include a leather club chair and sleeper sofa, as well as a flat screen TV with expanded tier cable and HBO, and a DVD player. Wood floors complete the library. The main living area is furnished with casual wicker furniture. Sliding glass doors lead out to the covered deck. An island fireplace divides the living area from the dining room, which can accommodate six guests at the table. The adjoining fully equipped kitchen has a breakfast bar island which can seat up to three guests. Sliding glass doors lead to the covered deck, which has a dining table for six. A first-floor bedroom furnished with a queen bed which has sliding glass doors leading out to the deck furnished with rocking chairs. This bedroom shares a full hall bath with a room equipped with two twin beds. Each bedroom has its own half-bath which can be separate from the full bathroom, with a shower and tub combo in the middle.
SECOND FLOOR: The entire second floor is the master suite. The bedroom is furnished with a king bed. The private deck offers glimpses of the ocean between the homes on Palm Boulevard, and has some chairs for enjoying the view. The large private bath includes his and hers vanities and a separate bathing area complete with a whirlpool tub and separate stall shower, and a water closet.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service.The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.