- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
From the moment you pull into the driveway of this custom home, you will know you have found the ultimate vacation destination. From the ocean views on the second floor to the dual master suites, gourmet kitchen, and wireless internet access, this home has been created with the discerning traveler in mind. Outside is a lovely patio area surrounding the swimming pool. A sparkling waterfall feature creates movement and gives the magical sound of running water as a backdrop for your stay. A covered patio with a barbecue grill has seating for at least twelve guests. Heater trees and ceiling fans have been installed so the cabana can be enjoyed year-round. Meticulous attention to detail has been spent to create a beach home you will remember and want to come back to again and again. With six bedrooms, five full baths and two half baths, this home will accommodate up to fourteen guests. Square Feet 3744. *Please note: a mandatory cleaning fee will be applied to every reservation in this home.
FIRST FLOOR: The first floor features a large common area, custom built bar, a master suite and three guest suites, and a laundry room. The common area will become the focal point for any gathering. Whether your group gathers to watch a movie or simply enjoy great music and drinks around the bar, which seats four, this area can handle a crowd. The entire room has full floor-to-ceiling paneling, giving it the feel of a beach resort. The master suite features a king bed and private bath complete with dual vanities and a whirlpool tub and separate shower. Two additional bedrooms, each with a queen bed, share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, but maintain their own private vanity areas. A third bedroom, furnished with two twin beds, has its own private bath.
SECOND FLOOR: The living room is comfortably casual, with plenty of seating, gas fireplace with tile surround, 32-inch TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable, and ceiling fan. A sleeper sofa provides extra bedding. Two dining tables seat up to eight guests each, and the kitchen breakfast bar provides additional seating for up to four guests. The kitchen has marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, including a six-burner gas stove and Monogram refrigerator, and tile backsplash. The second master bedroom is furnished with a king bed, and includes a private bath which mirrors the one downstairs, with dual vanities, a whirlpool tub, and separate shower. The second floor guest bedroom has two twin beds, and a private bath. This bedroom also has access to the rear covered porch, overlooking the swimming pool.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.