The stay in 122 Carolina was great! The house has cozy furniture and comfy beds and tons of space to stretch out. The house is one quiet street and just a few blocks from the beach... low tide is perfect, we loved all the tidal pools. There is a great backyard with a pool, deck chairs and tables and, a hammock to lounge in. We really appreciated that there is an outdoor shower and towel hooks nearby so you can easily rinse off from the ocean or the pool and hang suits and towels to dry before heading inside. Highly recommend staying here -- we will certainly come again!
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Community View
This four bedroom, three bath home is just a brief walk from the beach! Guests enjoy many amenities like a fenced back yard, private pool which can be heated for a fee (call for details), screened back porch, third floor sundeck with views of the Hamlin Creek. The home features an open floor plan and hardwood floors. Guests are within walking distance of the famous Boat House restaurant and an excellent fishing beach at Breech Inlet
The first floor has the main living areas. The living boasts such details as hardwood floors and a vaulted ceiling. The living room also has a larger flat screen TV with DVD player and surround sound and opens onto the screened porch. The gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances. The dining area has seating for eight.
The first bedroom on the first floor is equipped with a 'Smart' flat screen TV, and two extra-long twins (can be converted to a king bed for a fee). A second bedroom on the first floor has a king bed, a flat screen TV with DVD, and a semiprivate bath. The remaining bedrooms are on the second floor. The third bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds, a TV with VCR, and a private bath. The fourth bedroom has a king, a flat screen TV with DVD, and a private bath. The master bathroom has a double vanity sink, garden tub and a separate shower.
Please note: This home is located in a quiet, residential area on the island, and is best suited for family stays. No house parties are permitted. Parking is limited to two vehicles only, and extra cars will be towed. Strict noise ordinances will be enforced.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, and local telephone service. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.