- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Community View
Carolina Boulevard 515-1
Isle of Palms, SC
This traditional Isle of Palms duplex cottage was restored with a beautiful interior renovation while preserving and enhancing the original beach house exterior. Located just one block from the beach, this cottage has everything you need for a relaxing vacation. Additionally, if you need more space you can rent Carolina Boulevard 515 Upstairs.
515-1 Carolina, also known as Lemon Cottage, is located on the first floor and features all new flooring, new tongue and groove ceiling, an open kitchen with Quartz countertops and stainless-steel appliances.
From the moment you enter, you can tell this is a luxury rental - from the stylish décor to the high-end appliances and fixtures. The open concept living and dining area has plenty of sitting space, a 55 inch Smart TV with cable and the ability to connect to your Netflix, Hulu, etc., There is also a large dining table that can seat 6 and a breakfast bar with 2 stools. The bright and open kitchen is stocked with cookware, utensils, and essential small appliances such as a blender, mixer, toaster, and a coffee maker that makes both regular coffee and Krups pods.
This cottage sleeps 6 people comfortably between 2 queen bedrooms and a third bedroom with 2 twin beds. The Queen bedrooms are spacious and have dressing areas with a mirror and blow dryer. The bathroom has been renovated with modern nickel faucets and new plumbing fixtures.
Just outside the kitchen door you will find the laundry room along with a convenient clothes line for drying wet towels and bathing suits, and an outside shower with hot water for rinsing off beach sand. Enjoy relaxing on the front porch which features a large teak dining table with seating for 6 plus 2 Adirondack chairs for lounging. A new gas grill is also located just off the main entrance.
There are plenty of games for evening or rainy day entertainment, wireless WiFi to keep you connected, a cooler to keep your beach snacks cold, and bar accessories for mixing a refreshing tropical cocktail! The local owners have meticulously restored this traditional beach cottage and provided many thoughtful touches that make for a truly enjoyable vacation.
*Please Note: This property does not allow any pets.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.