My family of 17 is currently spending the week at this beautiful home and could not be happier! Clean, spacious, well stocked kitchen with everything we need to cook, beautifully decorated, perfectly located, etc. the list goes on and on! Looking forward to spending time here again!
- 7 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
This seven bedroom, five and one half bath home with a private pool is an inviting beach escape. Beach access is directly across from the backyard gate. Guests enjoy many amenities, including a roof top deck with 360 panoramic views.
On the second floor, the open living room has a comfortable seating area and entertainment center that includes a 45 inch flat screen, DVD/Stereo and iPod dock. The living area also has a gas fireplace. The gourmet kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances including a 6 burner professional gas range, large side by side built in fridge, microwave, extra full size fridge, and dishwasher. The dining table seats 10 with extra seating for five locate at the large kitchen island. A sitting area off the kitchen includes a loveseat and chair along with a piano and offers to the balcony with the gas grill.
With seven bedrooms and five and a half baths, this home has bedding for 15 but allows up to 16 guests to occupy it. The bedrooms are as follows: A bedroom with a king bed and 32 inch TV has access to a covered porch, a full bath with claw foot tub and handheld shower, double vanity and large shower with a seat. A bedroom with 2 twin beds has a private full bath with a tub/shower combo. A bedroom a king bed, 19 inch flat panel TV has a private bath with tub/shower. A bedroom with a king bed with a 19 inch flat panel TV has access to a covered porch and full bath with a double vanity and large walk in shower. A bedroom with two twin day beds with a 27 inch flat panel TV/DVD and has access to a hallway half bath. A bedroom with a king bed 19inch flat panel TV and private full bath with shower only. The last bedroom has a duo-bunkbed (twin top bunk, double bottom bunk), 19 inch flat panel TV with DVD and stereo.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.