This was our second year at Fairway Dunes, but the first time we stayed at 22 Fairway Dunes. The accommodations were adequate for my family, but when we arrived the place could have been cleaner, curtains were falling off the hooks, air filters were missing from the ac exchange and the cover was filthy. The bathrooms had mold around the tubs, and the beds were missing bedspreads, and the biggest thing is the bottom bunk bed frame was broken making it unsafe to sleep on. I know this is picky, but these are things that impress renters and make them want to return.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Golf Course View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
Nicely decorated 3 bedroom villa is within walking distance of the beach. This villa has inverted floor plan and offers beautiful view of the golf course. Guests enjoy high speed wireless internet access. Amenities include free use of community tennis courts and swimming pool!
First floor: The master suite has a king bed. The second bedroom has a twin bed and a bunk bed with double on the bottom and twin on top, and a private bath. Middle floor has bedroom with two twin beds with sliding glass doors opening to a small balcony that opens up towards the tennis courts. This bath with shower stall, commode and vanity (no tub) can be locked off from the landing to use as a private bath for middle floor bedroom. Top floor consists of living room which opens onto the deck, dining area opens onto the screened porch, kitchen, screened porch and open deck.
No Sportscard. Wild Dunes' amenities are limited to golf, dining, and bike trails.
Each Fairway Dunes Villa includes: free parking, deck and screened porch, free community tennis courts and pool access, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. Internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.