The price you should pay is no more than $40.00 a night. We have stayed here before. It has never been like this.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Community View
Situated in the quiet neighborhood community of Twin Oaks in Wild Dunes, this one-level beach cottage features a screened porch, hardwood floors, and scenic views. Other features include a sun deck and an open outside shower. With its close proximity to the beach as well as the Wild Dunes Sports Pavilion, this home is a great place for a vacation in the Charleston area. With three bedrooms and two baths, this home accommodates up to six guests. Square Feet 1600. Accommodations are clean, but furnishings and appliances may be aged and showing signs of wear.
LIVING AREA: The living room of this cozy home has a high ceiling and hardwood floors, and features a TV with expanded tier cable, and a VCR. The living area has access to the furnished screened porch, which has a dining table that seats four guests. The screened porch leads out to a small sun deck where steps lead down to an open outside shower just off the deck. Back inside, the dining area seats six guests at the table, and is just steps from the kitchen and living area, creating a nice flow for family meals and gatherings. The kitchen is separated from the dining area by a long counter, and is fully equipped and ready to cook.
BEDROOMS: The first bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and has cheerful colors and two large windows to let in the sunlight. This bedroom shares the full hall bath with a second bedroom, furnished with two twin beds. The spacious master bedroom is furnished with a king bed has a full private bath.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. This home does NOT have a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, and bike trails. THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.