- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- Ocean/Pool View
This villa is being updated for the 2017 rental season with new carpet, paint, and more. This villa has views of the ocean and access to a free community swimming pool! Wireless Internet Access. Square Feet 1400.
The master suite has a King bed, the second bedroom has a Queen bed, and the third is furnished with two Twin beds. Bedding for 6 guests, but the owner will allow up to 8 to occupy the villa.
No Sportscard-Wild Dunes amenities limited to golf, dining and bike trails.
Each Mariners Walk Villa includes: free parking, screened porch or deck, free access to community swimming pool & community charcoal grills, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Information is located on a tent card within the villa. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.