- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Pool View
This first floor villa is located in an oceanfront complex, with pool and limited ocean views. Great location with no streets to cross to get to the beach! With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, this villa can accommodate up to four guests. Guests enjoy free access to the community pool. No Sportscard-Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining and bike trails. Guests have access to wireless internet.
The living room has a flat screen TV with DVD player and access to the large screen porch overlooking the community pool. The fully equipped kitchen features granite counters and tile floors and is open to the dining area that seats six. The master suite with queen bed and flat screen TV offers access the screened porch. The second bedroom has two twin beds and access to the hall bath.
Each Mariners Walk Villa includes: free parking, screened porch or deck, free access to community swimming pool & community charcoal grills, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
Bedroom FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.