We thought this unit was overpriced. There really were no ocean views except for a tiny glimpse in the upstairs bedrooms. The lower level was OK with an updated kitchen.The cell service at this specific location for us was non existent and the internet was extremely slow. Very disappointed in the bedroom situation. The beds were soft, very old and grossly uncomfortable, as were the pillows. If you are staying for a couple of days, it would be tolerable but we were there two weeks and it literally became a "pain". We have stayed in condos on east coast and gulf coast and this one would not be at the top of the list. The complex is very nice and the porch on this unit provided a nice spot for breakfast and lunch.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This lovely, light-filled, townhouse style villa in Wild Dunes offers free access to the Mariners Walk Community pool and complimentary wireless internet. The first floor features hardwood floors throughout, kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a smooth cook top. Dining and living space includes a flat screen TV with DVD player, sleeper sofa and lovely half bath. Laundry facilities are also located on this floor. The spacious screened porch had a ceiling fan for warmer days Mariners Walk 8A also offers pool and limited ocean views with access to via a small set of stairs.
Both bedrooms are housed on the second level. The master suite has king sleigh bed, private bath with a stand up, walk in shower, ceiling fan, TV/VCR and partial ocean views. The second bedroom contains two twin beds with TV/DVD player. The bathroom is accessed either by the bedroom or hallway and also has a stand up, walk in shower. Both bathrooms have been updated with tiled floors and showers. 1,064 square feet.
No Sportscard Wild Dunes amenities limited to golf, dining and bike trails.
Each Mariners Walk Villa includes: free parking, screened porch or deck, free access to community swimming pool & community charcoal grills, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Information is located on a tent card within the villa. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.