We rented this house for the wedding party because of the number of bedrooms, pool, and because of its location on the beach. The house was ok. It needs a lot of work. My complaints with the house is that the pool was dirty and unusable, the lights throughout the house and outside did not work and there were a lot of bugs (roaches in the house and in the beds). We had to purchase lightbulbs and bug spray. For a house that cost over $600 a night you expect a lot better. It would also be nice to have a broom and dustpan, as suggested by another guest. Our biggest complaint is with Wyndham and not this particular house! Their customer service was horrible!!! They did not provide information regarding evacuations during Hurricane Matthew and my daughter was to be married on 10/8. We heard from our rental company (Island Realty) and other wedding guests heard from theirs (Wild Dunes), but my daughter never heard from Wyndham. When she called them to inquire about the evacuations the girl at the front desk at the IOP office was very rude (cut her off) and laughed at her when she was trying to figure out what to do. They told her that they were leaving the island on 10/5 and would not be returning until 10/11 and that she could call back then. The only information the girl gave my daughter is that they were going to charge them for the nights they couldn't stay there which ended up being 10/7-10/11, even though the governor issued mandatory evacuations and traffic was being routed off the island. You can imagine what my daughter was going through already having planned her dream wedding for almost a year and no place to stay, on top of Wyndham refusing to prorate the fees and her inability to pay for another place. We will never rent from Wyndham again! I have used them in the past, but this experience has been a terrible experience for me, my family, and friends and none of us will rent through them again. I would suggest you use another rental company.
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Baths
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This six bedroom, four bath home is located on the oceanfront and has a private pool. Guests enjoy multiple decks and access to wireless internet.
First floor The main living areas are located on the first floor. The living room features hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, DVD, and deck access. The kitchen has hardwood floors, deck access, and offers seating for four at the island. The dining area seats 6 and opens onto living area, kitchen, and deck. The deck offers oceanfront views. Two bedrooms are also on the first floor. The master suite with ocean views has king bed, TV and deck access. The master bath has whirlpool tub. The second bedroom on this floor has a queen bed, TV, and access to the hall bath.
Second Floor: The remaining bedrooms are located on the second floor. The third bedroom on this floor has a queen bed, TV with DVD and VCR, and access to a hall bath. This bedroom leads to the fourth bedroom with two duo bunk beds offering a twin on top, double on bottom (the bunk room is only accessible from the third bedroom). The fourth bedroom also has TV and access the hall bath. The fifth bedroom has queen bed, TV, deck access, and opens to the hall bath. This bedroom also has a twin sleeper sofa. The sixth bedroom has also offers a two duo bunk beds with twin on top, double on bottom, TV with DVD and hall bath. .
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Casual Dining
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- Mountain Biking
- National Park
- Nature Trails
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.