- 10 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 22
- 10 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Discover Your Summer State of Mind On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/05/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
This ocean view home is steps from the beach and has plenty room for large family gatherings, able to accommodate up to twenty-two guests. It's a themed wonderland, with something for just about everyone in your group! Guests enjoy a private pool, and a kiddie pool and hot tub, three stall outdoor shower with hot and cold running water, and wireless internet access. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems. Please note: a mandatory Security Deposit of $1500 is required when booking this home. Square Feet 4904
FIRST FLOOR Six bedrooms are located on the first floor of this home. Walk like an Egyptian right into King Tut's Hut, which is furnished with a king bed, a queen sleeper sofa, and its own sarcophagus! A flat screen TV with VCR and DVD player is available, as well as access to the deck. This bedroom has a private bath. The Love Nest is a cozy getaway with a king bed and its own TV, deck access, and private bathroom. The Pig Pen will have you staying high on the hog, with its own king bed, TV and VCR/DVD player, private deck access, and private bath. A little gem of a room, The Shoe Box indulges you a bit, with a king bed, TV, and private bath. For a purrr-fectly wonderful stay, you might enjoy The Cat House which has its own king bed, TV and private bath. If you've been very bad, you might have to stay in The Dog House though with its king bed, TV, private bath, and deck access, it's no hardship!
SECOND FLOOR The main living area is on the second floor, and offers spectacular views. The living room is furnished with a comfortable leather sectional, and has hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings. A flat screen TV is available, as well as a DVD player. There is a CD player, too, plus a wet bar. Doors open onto the furnished deck, where you can enjoy the ocean views. A 4 top table completely made of shells offers an unusual spot to enjoy a game or a meal. Additional seating can be found at the dining table, which seats 10, and at the kitchen table, which seats 4. The kitchen also has a breakfast bar, with seating for 6. In addition to the double ovens, there are two standard refrigerators, and one industrial refrigerator, plus two dishwashers. This home was MADE for large gatherings! There is a pool room on the second floor, which also has a flat panel TV. Through the pool room is The End Zone furnished with a king which has its own TV and VCR/DVD player, and private bath. If you're feeling a little wild, you can retire to the Master bedroom, Monkey Business. This bedroom has a king bed and twin sleeper chair, its own TV with VCR and DVD player, and a private bath.
THIRD FLOOR Up a set of spiral stairs, careful of the swashbuckler climbing up next to you, is a small den with a large TV, a DVD player, stereo, and comfortable seating. The top-floor has a great area to relax and enjoy majestic views. Please note, there is no deck on this level (new photos will be coming soon). There are also two bedrooms on this floor, perfect for the kids. The Dinosaur Den is furnished with a king bed, and has its own TV and private bath. Across the den, The Sponge Bob Square Pants Room is decorated with everyone's favorite square yellow guy, and furnished with two queen beds. It has a private bath.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.