- 8 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 6 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
Ocean Boulevard 912
Isle Of Palms, SC
For an unforgettable vacation, this oceanfront theme home features surprises at every corner! Amenities include a private pool with two kiddie pools, hot tub, wireless internet access, amazing ocean views, and a private gated boardwalk down to the beach. Within walking distance of dining and shopping at the front beach of Isle of Palms, this eight bedroom, six-and-one-half bath home can accommodate up to twenty guests. Resident pirates and hula girls guard over you during your stay. Updated Tempur-Pedic and Sealy mattresses ensure a nice, quality rest while here! Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems. *Please note: a mandatory Security Deposit of $2000 is required when booking this home. Square Feet 4800
GROUND FLOOR The den is perfect for hanging out, and has plenty of seating, a flat-screen TV with a VCR/DVD player, a full-sized refrigerator, and a microwave. A door opens up to the back patio, with steps leading to the yard with its private pools, outdoor shower, and barbeque grill. After you've had your fun in the sun, come on back in and shower off in the large full bath off the den. The den also has two sleeper sofas which provides additional bedding. The Redneck Riviera bedroom is furnished with a king bed and shares this hall bath. The Superhero room has a king bed and its own private bath. Both of these bedrooms have their own TVs.
SECOND FLOOR: There are five bedrooms on the second floor of this home. The Zen Den is perfect for relaxing. It is furnished with a king bed and has a private bath. The Caddy Shack has golf memorabilia, and is furnished with a king bed. It shares the full hall bath. Hippie Heaven is a retro haven and is furnished with a king bed. It has access to the oceanfront deck and also shares the full hall bath. The Cat House and The Dog House share a full Jack and Jill bath, and each have a king bed and access to the deck. Each bedroom on the second floor has its own TV.
THIRD FLOOR: The main living area is on the third floor. A baby gate can close this floor off so young children don't fall down the stairs. The ocean views from the living and dining areas are amazing. The living room houses a flat-screen TV, DVD and VCR. The dining areas seat up to fourteen guests at the dining table, four guests at the bar table, and four more at the kitchen island. The “u-shaped” kitchen with a huge island is open to the living areas, and has a fantastic ocean even, while cooking. The kitchen has two of everything (ovens, stove tops, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.). The Captain's Quarters is furnished with a king bed and has its own TV and private bath.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.