- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Ocean View
- Fall In Love With Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2018 - 11/30/2018Bookable Dates: 06/29/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Military Savings On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Bookable Dates: 04/30/2018 - 04/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Palmetto trees rustling in the breeze, warm sand between your toes, and the smell of the ocean in the air. Imagine waking to the sound of the surf, and spending your days soaking in the South Carolina sun. This first floor villa is a perfect vacation spot, featuring ocean views, HDTV, high speed internet connection, granite counters, and plantation style shutters. It also features covered parking, a community grill and picnic area, and a large, oceanfront community pool. The villa is an easy walk to ice cream, nightlife, casual dining, and fine dining. Square Feet: 1975
The spacious family area looks out over the deck to the Atlantic Ocean and features a 75 inch Samsung Smart TV. The open kitchen has granite counters, and a breakfast bar which can seat four guests. The dining area seats six, and flows into the living area. The living area is furnished with a queen sleeper sofa and several chairs, and also includes an entertainment center with a flat screen TV with expanded tier cable, a DVD player, a stereo, and . Sliding glass doors give lovely views, and lead out to the furnished deck, which includes rocking chairs, a dining table which seats four, and a couple of lounges. Steps going down from the deck lead to the semi-private boardwalk, which leads past the community swimming pool and over the sand dunes to the beach. Guests also enjoy access to wireless internet.
The master bedroom suite is furnished with a king Tempur-Pedic bed, and features ocean views. A small table and chairs create an intimate seating area by the sliding glass doors leading out to the furnished deck. A smart flat screen HDTV is mounted on the bedroom wall. The master bath includes a soaking tub and separate stall shower, and double sinks. A second bedroom is furnished with a queen Tempur-Pedic bed flat screen TV, and shares a full jack-and-jill bath with a third bedroom furnished with two twin beds and flat screen TV. A fourth bedroom furnished with a queen Tempur-Pedic bed and flat screen TV has its own private bath.
Each 1140 Ocean Boulevard Villa includes free covered parking, deck, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.