The BEST location!! Walk to restaurants, grocery store, park, BEACH (beachfront from living space and master bedroom); balconies extend from both. Two negatives: water dripping from air vents and slow water drainage from tubs, sinks and shower (this really needs addressing). Check in check out went smoothly!! Our all girl vacation (Mimi, daughters, and granddaughters) was enjoyable and memorable. Our stay was 8 days 7 nights. What a wonderful week!! We would definitely return to this awesome place.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- Ocean View
This nonsmoking villa features great ocean views, and close proximity to dining and shopping at Isle of Palms' Front Beach area! Picture yourself relaxing on the oceanfront deck, enjoying meals by the beach at one of the nearby restaurants, sunbathing by the community swimming pool, or sinking your toes into the sand by the ocean's edge. With four flat screen TVs, this villa offers guests a comfortable home-away-from-home for a vacation to remember. Guests enjoy access to wireless internet. This villa offers bedding for six guests, but will allow up to eight. Square Feet: 1650
The spacious living area is decorated in a blue-and-white nautical theme. Accented with cheerful touches of bright color, this room is a great place to enjoy the TV and DVD player, curl up with a book, settle down with good company and a glass of wine, or take in the rolling waves just beyond the dune line. Sliding glass doors lead out to the furnished deck, which offers wonderful ocean views. Steps lead down to the private community pool and boardwalk to the beach. The dining area seats up to eight guests at the table, plus there is seating for three more at the island breakfast bar, which divides the dining area from the fully equipped kitchen with granite counters.
The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed and decorated in rich earth tones. A comfortable chaise lounge is a great place to kick back and enjoy the TV with expanded tier cable. Sliding glass doors open to the deck. The second bedroom has charming wicker furnishings, and the queen bed is clothed in shades of copper. The third bedroom is furnished with two twin beds, and has rattan furnishings, creating a casual island appeal. All three bedrooms have ceiling fans and private baths.
Each 1140 Ocean Boulevard Villa includes free covered parking, deck, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
Pool/Hot Tub/SaunaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.