On paper this place is in a great location with ocean front views, easy beach access and a pool to boot. However, once inside you can see the owners have not touched the place in a while. Having stayed here the last few years it’s gotten exponentially worse each year. The furniture is falling apart. The appliances are run down. The refrigerator struggles to stay cold. You can’t even see the settings on the stove anymore. Worst of all, the place is filthy. While there is some expectation of that in a rental property there were inches of dust on the floor and windows. The place looked like it had been barely vacuumed or dusted, much less wiped down from the previous tenants. Worst of all, we came to discover the sheets hadn’t been changed in between stays once we went to bed the first night and there was an odor beyond description in the Master bedroom. Needless to say we won’t be coming back to this place again and would not recommend it to others.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Baths
- Ocean View
Full ocean views from the deck! Located front beach on the Isle of Palms, guests enjoy the security of the gated entrance, and community pool. Shopping, dining, and entertainment are within walking distance of this front beach complex. Square Feet 1987.
This upscale and professionally decorated condo features hardwood and sisal carpeting throughout. The living room offers a deck access and a 40 inch flat screen TV with Blu Ray DVD Player. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite counters.
The master suite has a King bed and decks access. The second and third bedroom each have Queen bed. The fourth bedroom has two Twins. All bedrooms have 40 inch flat screen TV with Blu Ray DVD players. Bedding for 8, but owner allows up to 10 guests.
Each Ocean Palms villa includes free parking, oceanfront deck, community pool, direct beach access, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.