- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Baths
- 2 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
Palm Boulevard 3103
Isle Of Palms, SC
This custom-built home is designed to offer guests a truly memorable vacation. Offering partial views of the Atlantic Ocean, and located within a short walk to the beach, this reverse floor plan home boasts two master suites, a family room with pool table and icemaker, gourmet kitchen, a total house stereo system, wireless internet access, several decks, an outdoor shower and a gas grill, and a private pool which can be heated (call for details). With five bedrooms and four-and-two-half baths, this home accommodates up to thirteen guests. Square Feet 4100.
FIRST FLOOR: The first floor offers a large state-of-the-art family room with plasma TV and DVD player, home theatre system, pool table, wet bar with ice maker, and leather club chairs. Large windows fill the room with natural light. Doors open onto the furnished deck and inviting swimming pool. There is a gas grill on the deck, as well as several chairs for sunning and relaxing. A half bath serves the family room and pool area. The beautifully appointed master suite is furnished with a king bed and has its own TV and a private bath with a garden tub and separate shower. The master bedroom also has access to the pool deck. A second bedroom furnished with a king bed has access to the deck and a private bath. The third bedroom, furnished with a queen bed, has its own TV and shares a bath with the fourth bedroom, which is equipped with two twin beds and a trundle bed.
SECOND FLOOR: On the second floor is the main living area, which is laid out with an open floor plan. The living area has plenty of seating. There is a large flat screen plasma TV as well as access to the second floor furnished deck. The deck has several Adirondack chairs, and includes a dining table for four. Additional doors lead back into the dining area of the home, which will seat up to eight guests at the table. Another four guests can sit at the island breakfast bar in the kitchen area. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The second floor master bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and a sleeper sofa and has a private sitting room with its own TV, as well as a private bath. This bedroom has access to the second floor deck, and also offers ocean views. A half bath is located off of the living area.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
Pool/Hot Tub/SaunaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.