- 9 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 9 Baths
- Partial Ocean View
Palm Boulevard 3407
Isle Of Palms, SC
- Book Now for Summer in Charleston
- Promo Code: BOOK4SMR
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/05/2019 - 08/28/2019Bookable Dates: 03/05/2019 - 04/27/2019Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
- March Madness on Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MARCH
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/05/2019 - 04/19/2019Bookable Dates: 03/04/2019 - 04/01/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Military Savings On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 04/30/2018 - 12/31/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
This non-smoking house features a private heated swimming pool on the top deck can be heated upon request (see fees below), and has spectacular ocean views. The elevator goes to all floors including the garage and the top deck with the pool. There is an outdoor kitchen with a gas BBQ grill and refrigerator on this top deck. There are hardwood floors throughout the living areas of this home. The bedrooms are carpeted with flat screen TVs and DVD players in all. A DVD library with 250 plus movies has children, teen, and adult selections and a full array of games and puzzles are available for those lazy days. Guests can entertain themselves with the karaoke machine with over 25 CDs or challenge each other to a game of poker with a fold out poker table overlay with a complete set of professional poker chips. There is also a playground with a swing set in the back yard! Guests enjoy high speed internet access. Also included are 16 beach chairs, coolers, boogie boards, and a beach carrying buggy, in order to make your travel to and from more convenient. PLEASE NOTE: The pool can be heated for $200 for a 3-night stay or $300 for a stay of 4-7 nights. We need 48 hours notice to have the pool heated, and will NOT heat it in July or August, or during very cold temperatures. Square Feet 4200.
FIRST FLOOR: To the left of the front door is a bedroom furnished with two queen beds. This bedroom has its own TV and private full bath with stall shower. Across the foyer is a second bedroom, which includes a king four poster bed, its own TV, and double doors opening onto the front porch. This bedroom shares a Jack-and-Jill bath which includes two water closets, two sinks, and a shared whirlpool tub and stall shower with rainfall showerhead. The third bedroom, which shares the bath, is furnished with a king bed and has its own TV. Across the hall, a fourth bedroom is furnished with a king bed, and includes its own TV and full bath with a shower/tub combination. At the end of the hall are two more bedrooms, each with its own TV and furnished with two extra-long twin beds. Each of these bedrooms has its own private bath with stall shower. The laundry room is also on this floor.
SECOND FLOOR: At the head of the stairs is the kitchen, with its stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tile backsplash, and bead board cabinetry. A granite topped island offers more space, and the breakfast bar seats four guests. Two tables in the dining area can be combined to seat twenty guests, or separated to seat eight guests each. French doors lead out to the ocean view deck, which includes two dining tables that can each seat six. The living area has plenty of seating, and features a 55-inch HD flat screen TV with 200 digital channels (8 HD HBO channels) and DVD player, stereo, and wet bar with wine chiller and ice maker. Behind the kitchen are two more bedrooms, each furnished with a queen bed and housing its own TV. One has a private bath with stall shower and rainfall showerhead. The second shares the full hall bath, which also has a stall shower and rainfall showerhead. THIRD FLOOR: The top floor has a bedroom furnished with a queen bed and a queen sleeper sofa. This bedroom has a great ocean view, and includes a TV and VCR/DVD player, plus a private full bath with a stall shower with rainfall showerhead. The rooftop deck has a private swimming pool which can be heated between September and June. An outdoor kitchen includes a gas grill, sink, and mini refrigerator. A covered dining area has a table that seats six, and there are plenty of other chairs and loungers on the sundeck.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. Internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems. **As a note of caution, this home is located in a residential area and the community is sensitive to inappropriate noise levels emanating from rental homes, particularly in the evening hours. Therefore parties and large gatherings at the pool are not permitted, especially after 10:00pm. The noise ordinance is strictly enforced by the Isle of Palms Police Department. Violations of the noise ordinance could result in large fines and/or eviction.Read More
Bedroom FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.