Our stay was more than expected. Beautiful spacious home, plenty of room large kitchen. Walk across to the beach very quite at night. The view from top was nice, the trees could be trimmed to give even a better view. The Pool/Patio area looked nice, however we used it Saturday after arriving My grandson (8) had to get in the pool. Water was very very cold, no sun in the area due to over hang of trees. He and My husband were in the pool 10mins, Mosquitoes had to be fought off!! Foilage and trees need to be cleared/cut plus the Pinestraw around the area harbored Mosquitoes. We did not attempt to visit the Pool or Patio area again due to the Major Problem of Mosquitoes. Was just very unappealing in the area. The umbrella for the table was broken (not able to use it). Other than not being able to enjoy the Pool/Patio area as we had hoped The stay was amazing. Oh, the oven door had to be held so it would hold heat so we could bake garlic bread/bacon (just took it as 'one of the things' as nothing can be perfect right?) Again this was just 2 things, the Home is Amazing, Spacious Beautiful Balcony areas, nice breeze and Beautiful at night up on the Top Balcony. We Loved It! all 7 adults & 4 Kids.
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This six bedroom, five and one half bath home with private pool offers ocean views from the upper deck. This home, with lush landscaping, is just across the street from the beach. There are flat screen TVs throughout the home. The home has a spacious floor plan with lots of natural light. Guests enjoy access to a gas grill. Square Feet: 4240.
This home features an open floor plan, with the kitchen’s large center island that flows into the dining and living areas to create a large gathering space. The kitchen has granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and two dishwashers. The large counter provides additional seating. The dining room table can be expanded with two leaves for extra seating. There are beautiful hardwood floors throughout the home.
The elegant master suite with King four poster bed has a large master bath granite countertops, double vanities, separate tile shower and large garden tub. The master suite also has access to covered porch. There is a King bed in the second bedroom. The third and fourth bedrooms each have a Queen bed. The fifth bedroom has two Twin beds. The final bedroom has a Queen bed. All of the bedrooms have a TV.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.