My family and friends family stayed there for a week and the location was amazing. The house was the perfect size for everyone and came with all the amenities we needed. The only down fall is I felt there wasn't enough seating for everyone, the tv was very far away and the king and queen size bed mattresses were HORRIBLE!! Very hard and uncomfortable. But over all for the price and location, our stay was amazing
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Community View
Just across the Isle of Palms Connector Bridge from the town of Mount Pleasant, this cozy vacation home is within an easy walking distance of the beach and shopping and dining, and includes a big screen TV and wireless internet access. Other features include a nice deck and BBQ grill for cooking out, nice hardwood floors, and plenty of bedding. This three bedroom, two bath home can accommodate up to eight guests. Square Feet 1655
LIVING AREAS The comfortable living room has a sofa and futon, and an entertainment center including a 63 inch big screen TV with DVD player and DirecTV. The back deck includes a dining table for four and is a perfect place for enjoying outdoor dining! A counter divides the living area from the dining area, and seats two guests. The dining room seats up to six guests, and has hardwood flooring which extends to the adjacent eat in kitchen. The spacious kitchen is a perfect place to gather and hang out, and has a built in banquette in the breakfast nook that seats six guests and great appliances. A stereo is available for guest use.
BEDROOMS: A bedroom furnished with two sets of bunk beds includes its own TV. This bedroom shares the full hall bath, equipped with a tub and shower combination, with a second bedroom. This second bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and includes its own TV. Across the living room is the master suite, which is furnished with a king four poster bed and includes its own TV. The full private master bath has a shower and tub combination. Each of the three bedrooms features DirecTV.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.