- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Lagoon View
- Fall In Love With Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2018 - 11/30/2018Bookable Dates: 06/29/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Experience Winter On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: EXPERIENCE18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/01/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 09/07/2018 - 11/17/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Military Savings On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Bookable Dates: 04/30/2018 - 04/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
This casual, attractively decorated, home includes such features as hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, flat surface stove, wireless internet access, screened porch and deck, and under-house parking. This home, within an easy walking distance to the beach and tucked away inside the Pelican Bay neighborhood in exclusive Wild Dunes, also offers free access to the community swimming pool. The path to the beach is only a two minute walk from this two-story home. This three bedroom two-and-a-half bath beach cottage sleeps up to six guests. Square Feet 1444.
FIRST FLOOR: The living room has plenty of seating, hardwood floors, a TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable, a wood-burning fireplace, a stereo, and a small collection of beach reading. The eat-in kitchen includes a dining table that can accommodate up to six guests, and flat-top range. The furnished screened porch has a dining table for four, and accesses the deck, which houses an electric grill. There is a laundry room and half-bath off the foyer. The master bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, and has a small sitting area, TV with its own VCR and expanded tier cable, and full private bath.
SECOND FLOOR: On the second floor at the head of the stairs is a bedroom with two twin beds. Down the hall is another bedroom furnished with a queen bed. A full Jack-and-Jill bath stretches between the two bedrooms. There is a sink at each entrance to the bathroom, which can be separated from the rest of the bathroom for more privacy. A separate tub and stall shower give options for bath time.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. This home does NOT have a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, community swimming pool and bike trails. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.