- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
Located within the Pelican Bay neighborhood of Wild Dunes, guests of this reverse floor plan home can enjoy an easy walk to the beach, free pool access and no-fuss island living. With several vacation homes in the Pelican Bay neighborhood, this area is great for family reunions and group get-togethers. Pelican Bay is a great home base for your beach days: ride a bike across the street to the ocean, head down to the front beach area of the Isle of Palms for lunch and shopping, and then hang out by the neighborhood swimming pool for a little relaxing fun in the sun. This cottage features an inverted floor plan and backs up onto the Links course. Guests enjoy wireless internet access. Square Feet 1652.
FIRST FLOOR: The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed and has its own TV as well as a full private bath. Guests can slip outside for a relaxing drink on the screened porch. The second bedroom is furnished with two twin beds and shares the full hall bath with a third bedroom, furnished with a queen bed. This bedroom also has doors leading out to the furnished screened porch.
SECOND FLOOR: The second floor has the living area, dining area, kitchen, half bath and large screened porch with rockers! The living room has plenty of seating, and includes hardwood floors, a stereo system, flat screen TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable, and ceiling fan. The dining area is tiled, and can seat up to eight guests. The kitchen has a breakfast bar that seats three guests, and creates extra counter space. Built-in bookshelves beside the fireplace (sorry, not for guest use) are stocked with beach reads. There is a bedroom with a double bed on this floor. There is a half bath off the kitchen.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. This home does have access to the Wild Dunes Sports Card. This card gives guests access to resort amenities. Additional fees may apply. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.