This unit was very pretty, they could do some up grades to make it be it better .The maids should have checked things to be sure all were real clean, other then a few things it was great. The views had to be some of the best on the Island, gorgeous views from almost every room . My favorite place was the deck up stairs, wish there wete some higher chairs up there to set and lay back in, it was hard to get my chair up there. I could have stayed up there the whole time. I would and hope to go back again . Love the views so much,. the screen porch was also very nice. I sure wish I would have been able to stay longer, but it way a little pricey.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
This is a beautifully decorated, top floor, end unit. Every room has an amazing ocean view. This unit has stainless steel appliances, flat screen TVs, wireless internet access, and a full size washer and dryer. The deck off of the widow's walk is perfect for sun bathing while the screen porch offers an escape from the sun. Square Feet 800.
The master suite has a king bed. A sleeper sofa provides additional bedding.
No Sportscard. Wild Dunes' amenities are limited to golf, dining, and bike trails.
Each Port O'Call Villa includes: free parking, screened porch, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.