This place is direct oceanfront with great views from every room, the screened in deck, and rooftop deck. Units in buildings A and C are not oceanfront. The rooftop deck is a real nice feature. The place is nicely decorated, well maintained and very clean. It has wifi and two TVs, but, the attraction is the wide beach; especially at low tide. The sand packs hard and you can rent a bike nearby to ride the beach. Golf is also right down the street. The kitchen is well equipped. There are two beach chairs in the unit. The high table and chairs on the deck make for great ocean viewing. The grocery store is right next to the Isle of Palm connector...very convenient. Two restaurants worth trying in nearby Sullivan's Island...Home Team for bbq and Poe's for burgers. Charleston is an easy 20 minute ride. Given a choice of staying in downtown Charleston, Mount Pleasant etc., I'd stay here...right on the beach. You can hear the ocean waves crashing all day and all night. Simply awesome.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
This cozy third floor villa is a perfect vacation spot, with ocean views from every room and unobstructed ocean views from the screened porch and widow's walk! Nothing but sand between you and the ocean, and just a short drive to historic Charleston. This condo is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the laid-back beach lifestyle. Square Feet 800
There is Pergo flooring throughout the entire villa, and the kitchen was recently remodeled with marble countertops and new appliances. The bathroom has been completely redone in tile and marble, and features an oversized soaker tub. The screened porch is a great place to enjoy a beverage while you watch the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean. This condo includes free access to the community pool, and guests also enjoy access to wireless internet..
The king-sized bed in the master bedroom has a Serta Wynnfield Super Pillow Top mattress, and you can enjoy the ocean views while having breakfast in bed, as well. A sleeper sofa in the living room provides additional bedding.
No Sportscard. Wild Dunes' amenities are limited to golf, dining, and bike trails.
Each Port O'Call Villa includes: free parking, screened porch, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
Bathroom FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.