Loved the location and view from the living room of the ocean! Very nice. Condo was tastefully decorated too. However, there are two negatives in staying here. One the owners can correct and the other probably can't be corrected. The mattress on the bed needs to be replaced. Spend some money and get a good one . It will pay off. The other negative is that in the morning any where from 6:30 to 7:30 you could hear the upstairs condo people walking around. It sounded like they were in our bedroom. The construction back in the 1980's was not the best and this probably can't be fixed. We did have a nice stay however and probably would rent again if the mattress has been replaced.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Winter Rentals Available on Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 11/01/2017 - 02/28/2018Required stay from 28 to 28 Night
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
First floor villa with partial ocean views. There are steps from the screened porch to the pool area and beach. Guests enjoy access to the community pool, wireless internet, two 40 inch TV's, hardwood floors, granite counters throughout, as well as a fully updated decor. Square Feet. 800
The master suite has a king bed. A sleeper sofa offers additional bedding.
No Sportscard-Wild Dunes amenities limited to golf, dining and bike trails
Each Port O'Call Villa includes: free parking, screened porch, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.