- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Ocean View
Third floor villa with spectacular views of the community pool and ocean! Square Feet 900.
The villa has tiled floors throughout. The living area has a flat screen TV. The fully equipped kitchen has granite counter and stainless steel appliances. The dining area has sitting for four. The screened porch, overlooking the ocean and pool, has table and chairs for dining al fresco. The master suite is furnished with a King bed, and the living room is equipped with a sleeper sofa. A small den area on the top level (accessible via a spiral staircase) offers a futon. The top level widow's walk boasts outstanding views of the Atlantic Ocean and the community pool.
No Sportscard. Wild Dunes' amenities are limited to golf, dining, and bike trails.
Each Port O'Call Villa includes free parking, screened porch, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.Read More
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.