- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Ocean View
Welcome to Sea Cabin 232-C, a beautifully renovated beachfront condo that was featured on Season 15 of HGTV’s Beachfront Bargain Hunt! This condo was recently updated with new chic finishes and is the perfect place to make your home away from home.
Relax with a cup of coffee on the oceanfront balcony and enjoy the ocean breeze of this one bedroom, second floor condo. The upgraded kitchen has been reconfigured to make the space feel larger. A desk in the living room provides endless opportunities to work a crossword, write a book, or get dolled up for a night out on the town.
Unwind after a day at the beach with a glass of chilled wine from the wine fridge and the latest technology including a 55” Vizio TV with Chromecast in the living room and Amazon Fire TV in the bedroom. There is also free WiFi for use on your personal devices. Guests are given access to the beach/community pool/community laundry facility and the private fishing pier.
490 square feet, NO Smoking or Pets.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.