- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Ocean View
This third floor, end unit has has great ocean views. This villa is in a great location in the heart of the Isle of Palms, with easy access to pool, beach, shopping, dining and entertainment. Laundry facility on site. Guests enjoy wireless internet access. Relax on your private balcony. Square Feet 490. Please note: this building does not provide an elevator; access to the 3rd level is via stairs only.
This villa can accommodate four guests with a queen bed in the master bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the living room.
Each Sea Cabin Villa includes: free parking, oceanview deck, community pool, community fishing pier, initial supply of linens and towels, access to a coin operated laundry facility on site, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchenette with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service.
The Sea Cabin complex offers free access to wireless internet. The password and login instructions are located inside the property. Just like any other internet access at a property, Wyndham Vacation Rentals cannot guarantee access, nor provide support for guest's computers.Read More
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.