This was our first stay with Wyndham Beach Rentals, but definitely not our last! We originally signed a contract to stay in another, smaller, less expensive beach home. However, the day of check-in (as we were driving to Charleston from Atlanta), Jenny from Wyndham called to let us know that the A/C went out, and to make a long story short, we ended up having to switch to 4 Sea Shell Lane. This is a beautiful, clean, amazingly large home within walking distance to the beach (not even a minute!). We could even see the ocean from the living room windows. The beach itself is located in a much more private area than the public park, and it wasn't very crowded, even in the middle of the day. Fully-stocked kitchen, laundry, and dishwasher detergents were available for use; late night key pick-up was easy as well, and I couldn't ask for anything more. This house was an all around upgrade from the home we originally signed for, and Jenny was a pleasure to speak with. You could tell she definitely wanted to accomidate us and make sure we were comfortable. What could have been a disaster (I was getting married the next day, so my nerves were heightened already) actually worked out much better than the original plan. I'll definitely rent again/recommend Wyndham not only for the beautiful homes, but mostly for the great customer service and care we received.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Located close to the beach in the Sea Oats community, this home features partial ocean views from the deck and sunroom, and is a short walk down to the beach. Other features include under-house parking, wireless internet, hardwood floors, ceiling fans, a deck, a sunroom, and access to the community swimming pool. With four bedrooms and 3.5 baths, this home accommodates up to eight guests. PLEASE NOTE: This home requires a weekly rental during the spring and summer. Square Feet 2300.
FIRST FLOOR: The living area has hardwood floors that flow throughout the first floor. The fully equipped kitchen has tile flooring and a curved island breakfast bar that seats two. The dining room seats six guests. The living room has a sofa and loveseat, plus two armchairs in the sunroom. There is a flat screen TV with expanded tier cable. The wood-burning fireplace has a tile surround, and creates a nice focal point to anchor the room. The corner sunroom is open to the living room, and has two walls of windows that look out towards the beach. This is a great place to relax with a book, or just curl up and watch the sun glistening off the waves. There is a bedroom with two twin beds which shares the full hall bath with shower and tub combination. The master bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, and has a private full bath with a double sink vanity and shower/tub combination. It too has a flat screen TV. A glass-panel door leads out to the furnished deck, where small ocean peaks can be seen between homes. Steps lead down to the path to the swimming pool.
SECOND FLOOR: On the second floor, a bedroom furnished with two twin beds has a high ceiling and a window seat. The full hall bath includes two separate areas with sinks and toilets, which can be closed off from the actual bathing area, which is equipped with a shower and tub combination. The third bedroom is furnished with a king bed as well as a full size bed. The king bedroom has its own TV and VCR, and high ceiling.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service.The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.