Although I really like to be able to swim when I am on vacation, in December the pool was closed, so we did other things away from the condo. We enjoyed visiting the historic areas of Charleston, taking a horse drawn carriage tour and walking around the market area. We toured a few historic houses and plantations and saw the Angel Oak tree. Good food and lots of things to do. My wife and youngest daughter, and I had a great time.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
Second floor villa featuring ocean and pool views. Guests enjoy free access to the community pool. Guests have access to wireless internet. Square Feet 1250.
The living room features a flat screen TV with DVD and access to the deck. The fully equipped kitchen has tile floors and extra seating at the counter. The dining area is conveniently located between the kitchen and living room and open to both areas.
The master suite with a king bed and private bath also has a flat screen TV. The second bedroom has a king bed, a daybed with trundle, and flat screen TV. This bathroom also has access TV.
No Sportscard-Wild Dunes amenities limited to golf, dining and bike trails.
Each Seascape Villa includes: free parking, deck, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.