- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Ocean View
Shipwatch 203 A is a beautifully decorated second floor villa with stunning ocean views and an open floor plan has upgrades throughout. The furnished balconies can be accessed from the living room or master bedroom. This inviting villa features a fully equipped modern kitchen, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Guests also enjoy free access to the community pool. Square Feet 1104.
Bedding includes a king bed in the master suite with private bath, two twins beds in the second bedroom, and sleeper sofa in the living area. Each bedroom features a television.
No Sportscard-WD amenities limited to golf, dining and bike trails. The Shipwatch Complex offers a neighborhood wireless service that operates on an open network which requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computers or guarantee availability of the service.
Each Shipwatch Villa includes: free parking, deck, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.