- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
This tastefully decorated third floor villa with stunning ocean views and open floor plan has upgrades throughout. The furnished balconies can be accessed from the living room or master bedroom. Features a fully equipped modern kitchen, granite countertops, bead board accents, custom lighting, and stainless steel appliances. Free access to the community pool. Square Feet 1104.
Bedding includes a king bed and flat screen TV in the master suite with a renovated private bath, the second bedroom has a double bed and twin bed, TV, and a sleeper sofa in the living area.
This villa does not have a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, community swimming pool and bike trails.
The Shipwatch Complex offers a neighborhood wireless service that operates on an open network which requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computers or guarantee availability of the service.
Each Shipwatch Villa includes: free parking, deck, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.Read More
Bathroom FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.