- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
A-406 Shipwatch is a two story penthouse villa with full ocean views. With three bedrooms and three baths, the villa can accommodate up to eight guests.
First Floor: The first floor has all the main living areas: kitchen, dining, and living room with deck access. This floor also has a bedroom with a king bed. The bedroom has direct access to the bath, which also opens onto the hall.
Second Floor: The remaining bedrooms are on this floor. Featuring great ocean views, the master bedroom has a king bed, private deck, and a private bath. The third bedroom has a king bed, a daybed with trundle, and a private bath.
This villa does not have a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, community swimming pool and bike trails.
The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Each Shipwatch Villa includes: free parking, deck, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.