- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
This first floor villa offers great ocean views and access to a free community swimming pool. Guests enjoy easy access to the community pool and ocean through the screen porch. Guests have access to wireless internet. Other amenities include new carpet for 2019, at tile foyer, hardwoods in the living area, and a eat-in kitchen.
Bedding includes a queen bed in both the master suite and second bedroom. A queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room provides additional bedding.
Wild Dunes amenities limited to golf, regime pools, dining, and bike trails, some of which require a fee. Please note: stays three nights or less will pay a cleaning fee.
Each Tidewater villa includes: free parking, screened porch, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.