- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- Ocean View
This townhouse features top-notch amenities throughout, fabulous ocean views and beach access. Expansive kitchen with all new appliances and cabinetry, a wall mounted flat panel TV in the living room, wireless internet access, dual washer and dryers in the laundry room under the townhouse, and a new den created from a recently closed in porch. This property is on a short, private gated street shared with only 9 other townhomes. Each townhome has a private parking underneath, great ocean views and is close to the heart of the dining and shopping at West Beach Village. Square Feet 1807.
Bedding includes a king bed with private bath and deck access and ocean views on the top floor, a second King with private bath and screened porch access and ocean views on the main level, and a twin bedroom with a hall bath and views toward the lagoon.
Each Beach Townhome includes: free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, local telephone service, 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Kiawah Business License: BL007377-01-2018Read More
Bathroom FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.